Log of /trunk/ModularRex/RexParts
Revision 21 - Directory Listing
Modified Thu Dec 18 14:58:40 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
*Added: SendRexPostProcess, SendRexRttCamera, SendRexViewport, SendRexToggleWindSound, SendRexCameraClientSideEffect, SendRexSetAmbienLight and SendRexPlayFlashAnimation to RexClientView *Modified RexScriptTestModule so it can test a couple of RexClientView methods
Revision 20 - Directory Listing
Modified Tue Dec 16 13:36:42 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
* Added few new scripting features which were introduce after 0.4 release (Sit Disable & Vertical Movement Modifier). * Implemented SendRexFog * Implemented SendRexWaterHeight * Added missing register cmd line that was accidentally in revision 18.
Revision 19 - Directory Listing
Modified Thu Dec 11 14:52:41 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
Added OnChangePythonClass event to RexObjectPart Added SurfaceTouchEventArgs to touch_start event to get module to compile with newer opensim revision.
Revision 18 - Directory Listing
Modified Thu Dec 4 16:59:41 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
*Re-Implemented OnRexScriptListen *Changed log messages to use log4net properly.
Revision 15 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Dec 3 08:20:56 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
Fixed the PythonScriptCommand. Only 5 more events to go.
Revision 14 - Directory Listing
Modified Tue Dec 2 14:38:51 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
*Added few new Client properties and method stubs *Fixed an error where client could not login. RexAuthUrl contained whole account info (user@domain). This will need a better fix. *Modified RexPython module so it can boot itself up. This needs user to place Lib- and PythonScript-folders to bin/ScriptEngines. Most of the old scripts won't work at this time. For example "OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Common" need to be renamed something differently. *Added a couple event handles to RexScriptEngine to handle two RexClientView events.
Revision 13 - Directory Listing
Modified Thu Nov 27 14:12:09 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
Fixed a bit so ScriptEngine won't crash if the module can't be loaded properly.
Revision 12 - Directory Listing
Modified Thu Nov 27 12:11:01 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by mikkopa
Initial RexPython work. Changed code so it compiles, but many functions still not implemented. Needs still lots of work.
Revision 8 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Nov 26 10:06:30 2008 UTC (4 years, 5 months ago) by afrisby
* Converted ModrexAppearance to a IClientCore interface (from IClientAPI) * This is an example on how to handle such a conversion.
Revision 7 - Directory Listing
Modified Fri Nov 21 11:01:33 2008 UTC (4 years, 6 months ago) by mikkopa
Added Rex VoiceChat module as RegionModule. Might have some problems with simulators with multiple scenes.
Revision 6 - Directory Listing
Modified Tue Nov 18 11:52:26 2008 UTC (4 years, 6 months ago) by afrisby
* Updating to latest * Warning: Contains bugs.
Revision 5 - Directory Listing
Modified Fri Oct 17 12:11:52 2008 UTC (4 years, 7 months ago) by afrisby
* Avatar support now works correctly * Started work on Objects, Login and other components.
Revision 4 - Directory Listing
Modified Tue Sep 30 15:04:27 2008 UTC (4 years, 7 months ago) by afrisby
* Major refactoring of RexClientView * Added preliminary work on LoginMethod. (nb, not complete)
Revision 3 - Directory Listing
Modified Sun Sep 14 05:00:29 2008 UTC (4 years, 8 months ago) by afrisby
* Added support for Rex Avatars. Use the following OpenSim.ini settings to enable this. [realXtend] enabled=true authentication_server=http://authserver// Please note that this only supports a single authentication server (the user cannot login with a remote auth server, yet.). This also does not "resend" information for avatars joining a scene after other avatars.
Revision 2 - Directory Listing
Added Sun Sep 14 02:18:38 2008 UTC (4 years, 8 months ago) by afrisby
* Initial check-in of prototype Rex module. * This is a very very very early alpha of where we are heading, this checkin is mostly functionality-free and is aimed at building PacketServer, IClientAPI and other core classes so that functionality can be built cleanly on top.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.0.0|